Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. 23:01 - Feb 11 with 1103 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/feb/11/cant-get-you-out-of-my-head
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p093wpgw/cant-get-you-out-of-my-head-serie
[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 23:02]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 23:13 - Feb 11 with 1057 viewsWacko

Awesome - another Adam Curtis masterpiece by the looks of it

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 07:32 - Feb 12 with 916 viewsBrianTablet

Oooh. Thank you. That's a great tip.
Look forward to it.
Was just about to re-watch Hypernormalisation.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 07:46 - Feb 12 with 890 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 07:32 - Feb 12 by BrianTablet

Oooh. Thank you. That's a great tip.
Look forward to it.
Was just about to re-watch Hypernormalisation.

Sure to be full of tin foil hat madness!

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 12:24 - Feb 13 with 762 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Quick weekend bump for anyone that missed it. Essential viewing for understanding how we got to where we are on a global level.

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 21:57 - Feb 17 with 638 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p093wy1r/cant-get-you-out-of-my-head-serie

For anyone who hasn't started watching yet, try minutes 9 to 24 and see if it grabs you!

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 22:00 - Feb 17 with 622 viewsDubtractor

It is very good, albeit a little unwieldy at times.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 23:05 - Feb 17 with 564 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 22:00 - Feb 17 by Dubtractor

It is very good, albeit a little unwieldy at times.

So far it has felt like watching someone knitting social history! Hope the finished article looks good and fits.

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 23:08 - Feb 17 with 556 viewsJakeITFC

Really interesting stuff, enjoyed it.

Personally thought the last part tried too hard to connect a lot of dots and lost its way a bit, but definitely enough good in it to overlook that.
Login to get fewer ads

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 06:34 - Feb 18 with 483 viewsDubtractor

6+ hours of interesting lockdown viewing. on 23:05 - Feb 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

So far it has felt like watching someone knitting social history! Hope the finished article looks good and fits.

As per Jake's post, I'm not sure it succeeds in creating a finished garment, but that doesn't stop all of the individual bits being compelling viewing.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024