Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So in the space of 3 days 14:56 - Feb 19 with 493 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lambert goes from understanding there's an issue, to being an utter tw at again?

For the first time ever I actually want us to lose tomorrow, mainly because I fear what a win might bring us.

FO Paul

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So in the space of 3 days on 15:16 - Feb 19 with 401 viewsRegencyBlue

I don’t think whatever tomorrows result is will make any difference to what’s going to happen to be honest.

Whatever Evans is going to do, sack him or wait until any contract clauses kick in, I don’t think one result will affect it.
So in the space of 3 days on 15:28 - Feb 19 with 362 viewsclive_baker

So in the space of 3 days on 15:16 - Feb 19 by RegencyBlue

I don’t think whatever tomorrows result is will make any difference to what’s going to happen to be honest.

Whatever Evans is going to do, sack him or wait until any contract clauses kick in, I don’t think one result will affect it.

You would hope so wouldn't you. We're 13 points behind Lincoln ffs, if ME is swung by 1 result to the next at this stage there's really no helping us. He's checked out of Lambert as his manager, and Lambert has checked out of ITFC. I would hope the only thing on the agenda for the meeting next week is Evans asking Lambert to do the honourable thing and step down.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024