Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil/Gav: Slightly Different PL Question 08:52 - Mar 4 with 919 viewsSwailsey

When he first came to the club, did he make any attempt to reach out to either of you/TWTD as a whole, in the same way that he did with Blue Action etc?

I was just wondering if it was a relationship that soured (because he's a jerk), or if things had always been frosty?

Also, can you please confirm the exact date of the takeover, how much it will cost, and who we are signing in the next window as I'd like to get their name on my workshirt.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Phil/Gav: Slightly Different PL Question on 09:20 - Mar 4 with 787 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Signing Drogba
Phil/Gav: Slightly Different PL Question on 09:22 - Mar 4 with 785 viewsPhilTWTD

No, not at all. But I don't think that was down to him but who was pointing him in the direction of fan groups etc.
Phil/Gav: Slightly Different PL Question on 09:26 - Mar 4 with 722 viewsSwailsey

Phil/Gav: Slightly Different PL Question on 09:22 - Mar 4 by PhilTWTD

No, not at all. But I don't think that was down to him but who was pointing him in the direction of fan groups etc.

Ah ok.

Paul Cook! If you're reading this, please send Phil a hamper.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Phil/Gav: Slightly Different PL Question on 11:30 - Mar 4 with 512 viewsitfc_bucks

Phil/Gav: Slightly Different PL Question on 09:26 - Mar 4 by Swailsey

Ah ok.

Paul Cook! If you're reading this, please send Phil a hamper.

But only a hamper of Babybel.

And hobnobs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024