Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club been sold yet? 11:10 - Mar 29 with 576 viewshype313

Or is Marcus still hoping for a late flukey play off win to double his money?

Laughable really.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Club been sold yet? on 11:28 - Mar 29 with 527 viewsSteve_M

If he is still hesitating about selling then the current crap form might help make his mind up. Unlikely though because he would have to display more self-awareness about his limitations and greater understanding of football than he has hitherto.

More likely he'll stay, Cook will get hardly any of his main targets in over the Summer and we'll carry on drifting around the top ten in the third tier.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Club been sold yet? on 11:30 - Mar 29 with 527 viewsJ2BLUE

Club been sold yet? on 11:28 - Mar 29 by Steve_M

If he is still hesitating about selling then the current crap form might help make his mind up. Unlikely though because he would have to display more self-awareness about his limitations and greater understanding of football than he has hitherto.

More likely he'll stay, Cook will get hardly any of his main targets in over the Summer and we'll carry on drifting around the top ten in the third tier.

Honestly, if failing to make the play offs gets this sale done then sign me up right now!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Club been sold yet? on 11:51 - Mar 29 with 458 viewsMetal_Hacker

Club been sold yet? on 11:28 - Mar 29 by Steve_M

In terms of "assets" (players) surely even ME can see he hasn't much in the bank to negotiate a better deal either

What a time to be alive - I'm thinking ME is my ex Mrs in male form > stubborn as f**k and just thick as pig sh1t

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024