Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Compensation and Season Ticket Pricing Next Week as Voucher Deadline Extended 16:25 - Mar 30 with 900 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40006/compensation-and-season-ticket-pri

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Compensation and Season Ticket Pricing Next Week as Voucher Deadline Extended on 20:26 - Mar 30 with 661 viewsJ2BLUE

Does this extension include the account credit we got from last season as obviously we haven't been able to use it on tickets?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Compensation and Season Ticket Pricing Next Week as Voucher Deadline Extended on 10:43 - Mar 31 with 568 viewsTractorWood

Still amazes me that the club launched a voucher scheme you can't use online, during a pandemic. Summarises Ipswich Town and the Evans era quite well.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 10:44]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Compensation and Season Ticket Pricing Next Week as Voucher Deadline Extended on 10:51 - Mar 31 with 541 viewsPhilTWTD

Compensation and Season Ticket Pricing Next Week as Voucher Deadline Extended on 10:43 - Mar 31 by TractorWood

Still amazes me that the club launched a voucher scheme you can't use online, during a pandemic. Summarises Ipswich Town and the Evans era quite well.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 10:44]

The reason for that was that they wanted to make the scheme work across several areas, ticketing, Planet Blue, FanZone etc, and they're on different computer systems. Also I think the expectation at the time was that fans would be back before the end of this season.
Compensation and Season Ticket Pricing Next Week as Voucher Deadline Extended on 11:18 - Mar 31 with 498 viewsTractorWood

Compensation and Season Ticket Pricing Next Week as Voucher Deadline Extended on 10:51 - Mar 31 by PhilTWTD

The reason for that was that they wanted to make the scheme work across several areas, ticketing, Planet Blue, FanZone etc, and they're on different computer systems. Also I think the expectation at the time was that fans would be back before the end of this season.

Highly predictable lack of foresight is what it was. I said this when they launched it.

Incompatibly of systems is poor in this day and age. You can be up and running online in hours.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 11:20]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024