Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We appear to be playing with 10 men 15:48 - Apr 5 with 380 viewsWD19

A sort of 3-5-1, where 11 players fulfil the roles of 10.
We appear to be playing with 10 men on 15:49 - Apr 5 with 372 viewsStokieBlue

Perhaps this is harsh as they have all been poor but I am getting quite annoyed at Ward. He started the season fairly well but now he's not even trying to produce any quality, everything is just helped down the line regardless of the situation.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We appear to be playing with 10 men on 15:51 - Apr 5 with 331 viewsDubtractor

We appear to be playing with 10 men on 15:49 - Apr 5 by StokieBlue

Perhaps this is harsh as they have all been poor but I am getting quite annoyed at Ward. He started the season fairly well but now he's not even trying to produce any quality, everything is just helped down the line regardless of the situation.

SB

Agree with that, no real attempt to put a foot on it, or pick a pass at all.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We appear to be playing with 10 men on 15:53 - Apr 5 with 315 viewsWD19

We appear to be playing with 10 men on 15:49 - Apr 5 by StokieBlue

SB

If Kenlock is fit enough we should get him on and tell Parrott to get through the middle. All of his best work so far has been on the left, but presumably he is meant to be one of 2 up top.
We appear to be playing with 10 men on 16:18 - Apr 5 with 273 viewsStokieBlue

We appear to be playing with 10 men on 15:53 - Apr 5 by WD19

If Kenlock is fit enough we should get him on and tell Parrott to get through the middle. All of his best work so far has been on the left, but presumably he is meant to be one of 2 up top.

He's still annoying me.

Not a huge fan of Kenlock but he needs to come on now.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024