Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For obvious reasons, not a fan of Chris Sutton, but he has given a very moving 16:58 - Apr 6 with 734 viewsghostofescobar

interview on BBC news about his late dad's dementia and the link to heading a football (his dad was a footballer, which I didn't know). Hard viewing when he talks about how his dad could not longer write his diary and also how much it has impacted his entire family.

GhostOfEscobar

For obvious reasons, not a fan of Chris Sutton, but he has given a very moving on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 704 viewschicoazul

It’s a great interview
I quite like him as a pundit and it makes a change to hear a proper East Anglian accent on the airwaves even if it is from the wrong part
Did you know he nearly signed for us? Magilton talked to him and I think Sutton bottled it in the end

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

For obvious reasons, not a fan of Chris Sutton, but he has given a very moving on 17:22 - Apr 6 with 639 viewsChurchman

For obvious reasons, not a fan of Chris Sutton, but he has given a very moving on 17:02 - Apr 6 by chicoazul

It’s a great interview
I quite like him as a pundit and it makes a change to hear a proper East Anglian accent on the airwaves even if it is from the wrong part
Did you know he nearly signed for us? Magilton talked to him and I think Sutton bottled it in the end

I don’t. I think he is awful. However, hats off to him for talking about dementia and his dad. Raising awareness of this dreadful disease/condition can only be a good thing.

Watching a person you know and love disappear piece by piece, week by week, month by month? Its tough and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Fortunately, after it’s all over, you tend to remember the person as they were before they fell ill.
For obvious reasons, not a fan of Chris Sutton, but he has given a very moving on 20:02 - Apr 6 with 534 viewsghostofescobar

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09cvgx7

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024