Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ohhh how i dream of having sammon, tabb and hyam 06:51 - Apr 14 with 560 viewskeanekipper

players who will graft all day with limited ability
ohhh how i dream of having sammon, tabb and hyam on 07:16 - Apr 14 with 505 viewsbobbyramsey

They also had far more ability than this mob....
ohhh how i dream of having sammon, tabb and hyam on 07:25 - Apr 14 with 474 viewstonybied

I dream of what Kuqi would do for this team.
ohhh how i dream of having sammon, tabb and hyam on 07:30 - Apr 14 with 463 viewshadleighboyblue

ohhh how i dream of having sammon, tabb and hyam on 07:16 - Apr 14 by bobbyramsey

there's just no backbone or character in this team , what is the matter with them
ohhh how i dream of having sammon, tabb and hyam on 07:43 - Apr 14 with 443 viewskeanekipper

ohhh how i dream of having sammon, tabb and hyam on 07:16 - Apr 14 by bobbyramsey

that is very true....douglas would be an upgrade or is that too far hhaa
ohhh how i dream of having sammon, tabb and hyam on 11:05 - Apr 14 with 371 viewsbobbyramsey

ohhh how i dream of having sammon, tabb and hyam on 07:43 - Apr 14 by keanekipper

that is very true....douglas would be an upgrade or is that too far hhaa

Spineless and gutless.....

Oh, and brainless...
ohhh how i dream of having sammon, tabb and hyam on 11:10 - Apr 14 with 358 viewsjayessess

I think they are grafting. The qualities Jay Tabb had that we're missing is composure, confidence, bravery and determination.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024