Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Pain 07:45 - Apr 14 with 505 viewscressi

Would everyone take the pain of the last 3 seasons if in 5 yrs we become a mid table premiership side I do believe if we had not gone down from the championship under Evans he would have never sold to owners we believe have serious ambitions. And yes we have had nearly 14yrs of pain although I thank Evans for taking the debt with him.
The Pain on 07:47 - Apr 14 with 479 viewsBlueBadger

Thing is, this has all been so utterly unnecessary.

For the want of some proper, targeted investment rather than chucking transfer funds at the wrong mangers we'd be in much, much better shape now.

It shouldn't have had to come to this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Pain on 07:55 - Apr 14 with 441 viewsRegencyBlue

The Pain on 07:47 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

Thing is, this has all been so utterly unnecessary.

For the want of some proper, targeted investment rather than chucking transfer funds at the wrong mangers we'd be in much, much better shape now.

It shouldn't have had to come to this.

Evans has a lot to answer for and it will take a while to put right the damage wrought here under his reign, but at least there is some hope now.

Thinking about how this situation might have gone in the future if he hadn’t sold up brings me out in a cold sweat!
The Pain on 08:27 - Apr 14 with 403 viewsitfcjoe

Well we've had to take the pain regardless - so hopefully there will be some sort of rebirth!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024