Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not good enough obviously 09:38 - Apr 14 with 319 viewsDarth_Koont

But that was really about coughing up 2 goals from free headers and a harsh but nevertheless clumsy sending off.

I thought the hour or so when we were down to 10 men was better than most recent performances. Looked like the players had no other choice than to get on the front foot and find space/make runs for each other.

I’m sure Wimbledon also took their foot off the gas but if we could do the same with 11 players rather than the usual hoping stuff happens then we’d look a much better side.

Pronouns: He/Him

Not good enough obviously on 09:41 - Apr 14 with 290 viewsBluefish

We looked disjointed before the goals too. Drinan lost, Edwards not contributing, Judge struggling badly, Norwood trying too hard and lacking positional discipline and the defence creaking badly

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Not good enough obviously on 09:45 - Apr 14 with 264 viewsFixed_It

Not good enough obviously on 09:41 - Apr 14 by Bluefish

We looked disjointed before the goals too. Drinan lost, Edwards not contributing, Judge struggling badly, Norwood trying too hard and lacking positional discipline and the defence creaking badly

Drinan. How many touches did he have? I forgot he was playing.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Not good enough obviously on 09:45 - Apr 14 with 264 viewsDarth_Koont

Not good enough obviously on 09:41 - Apr 14 by Bluefish

Wouldn’t disagree. Same as usual there, apart from our defence usually better at keeping us in games.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024