Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. 06:25 - Apr 16 with 959 viewsbobbyramsey

...but where exactly? At what level do we think they will end up?

Some of them think they are too good for League One and don't forget "we are the best squad in the league"

So where will the likes of Judge and many others be plying their trade next season, League Two or The Championship?
So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 06:40 - Apr 16 with 905 viewsKieran_Knows

Wouldn’t surprise me if Judge ended up at QPR, given the links a year or two ago.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 06:41 - Apr 16 with 894 viewsPrideOfTheEast

So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 06:40 - Apr 16 by Kieran_Knows

Wouldn’t surprise me if Judge ended up at QPR, given the links a year or two ago.

Much more likely one of the relegated sides at best I expect. I can see him at Rotherham, maybe Wycombe if he prefers to stay reasonably local to london.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 6:43]
So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 06:57 - Apr 16 with 837 viewsCornishMariner

Some of these players will do well in other (League 1) teams. As has been said on other threads, there seems to be a collective malaise with the current team. With stronger characters around them or in a team where they are not constantly being played out of position they will probably play better.

One or two, especially the older ones, will have to drop down a division or hope to be picked up by lower league-one teams.

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 07:33 - Apr 16 with 719 viewsWD19

So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 06:41 - Apr 16 by PrideOfTheEast

Much more likely one of the relegated sides at best I expect. I can see him at Rotherham, maybe Wycombe if he prefers to stay reasonably local to london.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 6:43]

If he can’t get a gig at QPR or Millwall I wouldn’t be surprised to see him somewhere like Coventry or Luton.
So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 07:53 - Apr 16 with 646 viewsfloridaboy

So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 07:33 - Apr 16 by WD19

If he can’t get a gig at QPR or Millwall I wouldn’t be surprised to see him somewhere like Coventry or Luton.

The problem for many of these players will be the wages they expect to get elsewhere.

Many are currently getting way more than the majority of League one and probably a few in the championship get.

Can't see many clubs paying silly wages to the likes of Judge, Chambers, Skuse etc.

Reality check on the horizon for many I think!!
So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 08:07 - Apr 16 with 603 viewsbobbyramsey

How about (if they go) the likes of Chambers, Ward, Bish, Woolf, Kenlock et al?

Where could we see them ending up?
So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 08:15 - Apr 16 with 568 viewsGuthrum

They might be in for a nasty shock. In the wake of Covid and the disastrous effect upon football club finances of the lack of crowds, lots of teams will be looking to reduce excess numbers and wage bills. There is likely to be a glut of free or cheap transfers on the market.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 08:17 - Apr 16 with 553 viewsHerbivore

So, many of our squad will be leaving this summer to find employment elsewhere.. on 08:07 - Apr 16 by bobbyramsey

How about (if they go) the likes of Chambers, Ward, Bish, Woolf, Kenlock et al?

Where could we see them ending up?

Kenlock has done okay this season so could probably get a gig at a lower League 1 side off the back of that
. Chambers and Ward are as likely to retire as continue at this point if we release them, but both could get another year in League 1 easily. Woolf and Bishop on frees would be worth a punt for some Championship sides I expect, given their age and potential.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024