Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Win our last 4 games and we will be in playoffs 08:35 - Apr 21 with 595 viewsonceablue

Us fans still with season tickets will be at Wembley watching us beat whoever

I have a dream or was it a dream

Win our last 4 games and we will be in playoffs on 09:45 - Apr 21 with 514 viewsParky

I know your comments were tongue-in-cheek, but even if we won our final 4 games, I don’t think it would be enough.

My money is now on Oxford to get it, they only have 3 games left, which I can’t see them dropping points in.

It will be very interesting to see if Peterborough bottle it again this season, looking at their remaining 4 fixtures, there is every chance they slip out of the top two.
Win our last 4 games and we will be in playoffs on 10:03 - Apr 21 with 477 viewsTractorCam

Win our last 4 games and we will be in playoffs on 09:45 - Apr 21 by Parky

I know your comments were tongue-in-cheek, but even if we won our final 4 games, I don’t think it would be enough.

My money is now on Oxford to get it, they only have 3 games left, which I can’t see them dropping points in.

It will be very interesting to see if Peterborough bottle it again this season, looking at their remaining 4 fixtures, there is every chance they slip out of the top two.

The sad thing is it probably would be enough, everyone just loses all the time! The thought of us being on a measly say 46/50 goals and thinking where we would be in the league makes my skin crawl.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Win our last 4 games and we will be in playoffs on 10:08 - Apr 21 with 467 viewsGlasgowBlue

The sad fact is that had we won just 4 of Cook’s 14 games in charge then we’d be sitting in sixth and in with a decent chance of finishing 4th or 5th. Just 4 bloody games out of 14.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Win our last 4 games and we will be in playoffs on 10:10 - Apr 21 with 453 viewsKropotkin123

Win our last 4 games and we will be in playoffs on 10:08 - Apr 21 by GlasgowBlue

The sad fact is that had we won just 4 of Cook’s 14 games in charge then we’d be sitting in sixth and in with a decent chance of finishing 4th or 5th. Just 4 bloody games out of 14.

And the level of the teams we played. These players should be ashamed.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024