Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 games and no goals... 22:44 - Apr 24 with 608 viewsRobTheMonk

Ipswich Town 0 - 0 AFC Wimbledon
Northampton Town 3 - 0 Ipswich Town
Charlton Athletic 0 - 0 Ipswich Town
AFC Wimbledon 3 - 0 Ipswich Town
Ipswich Town 0 - 0 MK Dons
Rochdale 0 - 0 Ipswich Town

Look at the calibre of teams we're playing ffs. You could play a non-league side against that lot and they'd have scored at least one. How the fudge have we got worse under Cook than what Lambert was offering up?

Big changes needed and If we're not top 6 by October then I can't see Cook lasting. The only positive I can see at the moment is the summer is going to be a laugh with the amount of players we're going to bring in.

I feel genuinely sad, as Madge said yesterday, "What time do we need to be back from our walk tomorrow, as you'll be watching the football won't you?". I said "Nah, it's rubbish, it'll be 0-0 and the manager will say the players are rubbish. Let's go see your friends new dog instead". Lo and behold...
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 22:52]
6 games and no goals... on 22:46 - Apr 24 with 595 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Cook like every other manager will need a time to mould his own team. Don't judge him now as these mob of wasters keep hurting him and our badge.
6 games and no goals... on 00:17 - Apr 25 with 493 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

I'm more interested in whether we're in the top 2 by May than where we are in October. Cook just needs to show some progress by October, nobody cares about league positions at that point.
6 games and no goals... on 00:57 - Apr 25 with 457 viewsJimmyJazz

Lambert managed top 6 by October this and last season

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024