Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final 01:30 - May 11 with 1293 viewsreadtheleaguetable

How can Wednesday’s semi final be viewed. Sheffield United streamed the QF via IFollow, did they not ? Are ITFC not capable of doing the same? Does anyone know of any other means of access? Please and thank you.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 01:56 - May 11 with 1252 viewsIllinoisblue

Wasn’t on iFollow. Think the blades streamed it on their own website. It’s the sort of random game (with big name team taking part) that might appear on ESPN+

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 04:07 - May 11 with 1192 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 01:56 - May 11 by Illinoisblue

Wasn’t on iFollow. Think the blades streamed it on their own website. It’s the sort of random game (with big name team taking part) that might appear on ESPN+

Ok thanks. Looks like it is on BT and ESPN but not sure I can get either

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 06:08 - May 11 with 1125 viewsbournemouthblue

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 04:07 - May 11 by readtheleaguetable

Presumably under their FA Cup contract I guess

It should interesting to see how we get on against a mega club's academy who presumably are expensively assembled and shipped in from all around the world?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 06:15 - May 11 with 1100 viewsaeldun

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 01:56 - May 11 by Illinoisblue

Yes, confirmed on ESPN+ in the States.
Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 07:55 - May 11 with 968 viewsWallingford_Boy

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 04:07 - May 11 by readtheleaguetable

You must know someone that has BT sport?

Just log on via the web using their details, assuming they aren’t bothered about an Ipswich youth game.

RIP Sir Bobby

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 09:49 - May 11 with 818 viewsFreddies_Ears

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 06:08 - May 11 by bournemouthblue

Presumably under their FA Cup contract I guess

It should interesting to see how we get on against a mega club's academy who presumably are expensively assembled and shipped in from all around the world?

We're certainly not favourites, but we have more than a puncher's chance. We are a very well organised team, and our group ethic is exceptional. Add to that a few stand-out players, incl both CBs...
Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 11:37 - May 11 with 709 viewsfloridablue

Viewing the Youth Cup Semi-Final on 06:15 - May 11 by aeldun

Yes, confirmed on ESPN+ in the States.

Thanks... I'd looked over the weekend at the + channel and couldn't see the game listed and now it is! Cost me an extra $5 per month but worth ( in my opinion) the fiver as it shows EFL, FA Cup, German League, Italian, Dutch, MLS and Australian. Who needs the Premier League. Showing 12.45pm start for anyone on the east coast USA.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024