Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's international nurses day today. 10:34 - May 12 with 401 viewsBlueBadger

Do us all a solid by doing the following things to make our working days better:

1. Send cake
2. Stop turning up to A&E for stupid things
3. Don't vote Tory.
[Post edited 12 May 2021 12:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's international nurses day today. on 10:43 - May 12 with 369 viewsSteve_M

4. Wait for one of them to provide details of potential new signings.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

It's international nurses day today. on 10:53 - May 12 with 346 viewsCheltenham_Blue

5. Don't send cake.

Mrs CB complains endlessly that all they ever get given is sweets and cake. I'm not sure what else she expects though to be fair. Curry?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

It's international nurses day today. on 10:56 - May 12 with 334 viewsSwansea_Blue

I tried to bake a cake, but I sliped and somehow the whisk got miraculously stuck up my orrifice. I'm off to A&E to get it removed.

I can't lower myself to even joke about voting tory though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's international nurses day today. on 10:58 - May 12 with 319 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's international nurses day today. on 10:53 - May 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

5. Don't send cake.

Mrs CB complains endlessly that all they ever get given is sweets and cake. I'm not sure what else she expects though to be fair. Curry?

Gold bullion probably. We all know they're money grabbers flaunting their 1%. Def info

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's international nurses day today. on 12:30 - May 12 with 251 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It's international nurses day today. on 10:58 - May 12 by Swansea_Blue

Gold bullion probably. We all know they're money grabbers flaunting their 1%. Def info

Absolutely,

Mrs CB leans out of the top floor at her hospital and throws her 1% down to the patients smoking outside the cardiac unit.

She likes watching them scrabbling around for cash.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024