Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obviously it full be full banter-era ITFC 18:24 - May 18 with 725 viewsSteve_M

When a team we doubled goes up through the play-offs.

Blackpool 1- up.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Obviously it full be full banter-era ITFC on 18:30 - May 18 with 672 viewsDubtractor

Despite being mauled by us twice, Blackpool have to be the favourites to go up given their form over the second half of the season.

2-0 now.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Obviously it full be full banter-era ITFC on 18:37 - May 18 with 636 viewsSteve_M

Obviously it full be full banter-era ITFC on 18:30 - May 18 by Dubtractor

Despite being mauled by us twice, Blackpool have to be the favourites to go up given their form over the second half of the season.

2-0 now.

Indeed. Lincoln faltered a bit in the Spring and Sunderland are bound to feck things up some more.

We really should have made the play-offs, even from when Cook was appointed.

Obviously it full be full banter-era ITFC on 19:33 - May 18 with 521 viewsSteve_M

Blackpool 3-0 up.

Let’s hope we don’t play Oxford away in a very wet January evening next season again.

Obviously it full be full banter-era ITFC on 20:41 - May 18 with 438 viewspatrickswell

Obviously it full be full banter-era ITFC on 18:30 - May 18 by Dubtractor

2-0 now.

We often used to feel that in the late 90s under Burley, only for reality to choose the play-off semi finals to slap us in the face.

Our current squad would have resented playing the extra games, so Blackpool would have been fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024