Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gordon Banks, Peter Beeardsley, Dennis Bergkamp (n/t) 10:48 - May 17 with 455 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Gordon Banks, Peter Beeardsley, Dennis Bergkamp (n/t) on 10:49 - May 17 with 449 viewsKieran_Knows

Clever clogs is up this morning. Well done. Berk.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Gordon Banks, Peter Beeardsley, Dennis Bergkamp (n/t) on 11:36 - May 17 with 372 viewsBlueBadger

Gordon Banks, Peter Beeardsley, Dennis Bergkamp (n/t) on 10:49 - May 17 by Kieran_Knows

Clever clogs is up this morning. Well done. Berk.

I'm not the only one here taking the piss of of the ludicrous def info merchants...

Cedric Kipre (n/t) by BlueBadger 17 May 2021 11:34
Just taking the piss out of the more laughable def info merchants innit. It's gonna be a long summer here, might as well find your fun where you can.

[Post edited 17 May 2021 11:36]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Gordon Banks, Peter Beeardsley, Dennis Bergkamp (n/t) on 11:39 - May 17 with 353 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gordon Banks, Peter Beeardsley, Dennis Bergkamp (n/t) on 11:36 - May 17 by BlueBadger

I'm not the only one here taking the piss of of the ludicrous def info merchants...

Cedric Kipre (n/t) by BlueBadger 17 May 2021 11:34
Just taking the piss out of the more laughable def info merchants innit. It's gonna be a long summer here, might as well find your fun where you can.

[Post edited 17 May 2021 11:36]

You're a meanie. Def info.

The board seems to have an outbreak of bullsh*t tourettes this morning.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gordon Banks, Peter Beeardsley, Dennis Bergkamp (n/t) on 11:44 - May 17 with 332 viewsBlueBadger

Gordon Banks, Peter Beeardsley, Dennis Bergkamp (n/t) on 11:39 - May 17 by Swansea_Blue

You're a meanie. Def info.

The board seems to have an outbreak of bullsh*t tourettes this morning.

I'm not the hero this place deserves, but I'm the one it needs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024