Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many fans are allowed at Wembley today? 13:51 - Jun 13 with 637 viewsIllinoisblue

And do they have to wear masks?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How many fans are allowed at Wembley today? on 13:53 - Jun 13 with 632 viewsFunge

22.5k, and it doesnt look like it.

Have incredibly managed to hold onto Scotland tickets; watching this has got me pretty excited.
How many fans are allowed at Wembley today? on 14:58 - Jun 13 with 503 viewsITFC_Forever

If it’s the same as the cricket, need to wear a mask when moving around the stadium, but can take it off when you’re in your seat.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How many fans are allowed at Wembley today? on 16:12 - Jun 13 with 424 viewsDurovigutum

How many fans are allowed at Wembley today? on 13:53 - Jun 13 by Funge

22.5k, and it doesnt look like it.

Have incredibly managed to hold onto Scotland tickets; watching this has got me pretty excited.

I've kept mine for me and the boy, and the hotel booking from last year. First non-grassroots game since December 19 (was going ITFC v Pompey until....). Space aliens have taken the England I'm used to and replaced them with a decent team.
How many fans are allowed at Wembley today? on 16:19 - Jun 13 with 415 viewsstonojnr

How many fans are allowed at Wembley today? on 14:58 - Jun 13 by ITFC_Forever

If it’s the same as the cricket, need to wear a mask when moving around the stadium, but can take it off when you’re in your seat.

though thats not what the event guide insists the stadium rules are for ticket holders at Wembley, which you are supposed to acknowledge you agree to before the app even lets you download the tickets.
How many fans are allowed at Wembley today? on 16:20 - Jun 13 with 410 viewsFunge

How many fans are allowed at Wembley today? on 16:12 - Jun 13 by Durovigutum

I've kept mine for me and the boy, and the hotel booking from last year. First non-grassroots game since December 19 (was going ITFC v Pompey until....). Space aliens have taken the England I'm used to and replaced them with a decent team.

I can't wait; hope you and your boy have a blinder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024