Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Where are they now" 09:59 - Jun 28 with 577 viewsKeno

I came across this site earlier and its proving something of a distraction.

https://www.where-are-they-now.co.uk/club/ipswich-town

I have no idea how accurate it is, fir sample Mick Lambert "A talented cricketer he had been on the groundstaff at Lords. He still lives in Ipswich and drove the courtesy bus for John Grose Car Dealership in Ipswich"

I thought someone else might like a distraction

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

"Where are they now" on 10:25 - Jun 28 with 473 viewsBondiBlue

What i really need is to NOT be distracted from my important, but unfortunately very dull, reading for uni. So first i clicked on a thread which advertised a distraction and now i'm taking the time to reply. I will definitely visit the site. Thanks (kind of) for sharing.

Poll: Which would you accept?

"Where are they now" on 10:47 - Jun 28 with 403 viewsMeadowlark

The Lords thing is definitely true. I believe he was 12th man in a test match once, which in those days meant you took the drinks out.
That site is a bit out of date now isn't it?
"Where are they now" on 10:50 - Jun 28 with 394 viewsTractor_Buck

That's great for a browse, although I'm not sure about some of it.

For example, under 'players we are keen to add' is one BULLARD, Jimmy. If they are unsure what has happened to him, I can only assume they either don't have a telly, or if they do, it's Freeview only.
"Where are they now" on 10:53 - Jun 28 with 367 viewsKeno

"Where are they now" on 10:25 - Jun 28 by BondiBlue

What i really need is to NOT be distracted from my important, but unfortunately very dull, reading for uni. So first i clicked on a thread which advertised a distraction and now i'm taking the time to reply. I will definitely visit the site. Thanks (kind of) for sharing.

Sorry Bondi

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024