Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is the winning goal scorer wearing a bra? (n/t) 22:33 - Jun 29 with 864 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Why is the winning goal scorer wearing a bra? (n/t) on 22:35 - Jun 29 with 856 viewsgainsboroughblue

Inspired by a recent thread on here I'd wager.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Why is the winning goal scorer wearing a bra? (n/t) on 22:36 - Jun 29 with 847 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Why is the winning goal scorer wearing a bra? (n/t) on 22:35 - Jun 29 by gainsboroughblue

Inspired by a recent thread on here I'd wager.

I'm getting one of those.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Why is the winning goal scorer wearing a bra? (n/t) on 22:39 - Jun 29 with 832 viewspointofblue

Think it measures heart rate and other body measurements, so those on the bench can see if there are any issues before they happen.

Before anyone asks, I don’t think Christian Eriksen was wearing one.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Why is the winning goal scorer wearing a bra? (n/t) on 22:45 - Jun 29 with 786 viewsGuthrum

Why is the winning goal scorer wearing a bra? (n/t) on 22:39 - Jun 29 by pointofblue

Think it measures heart rate and other body measurements, so those on the bench can see if there are any issues before they happen.

Also prevents nipple chafing.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Why is the winning goal scorer wearing a bra? (n/t) on 23:02 - Jun 29 with 733 viewsSuperCoops

Why is the winning goal scorer wearing a bra? (n/t) on 22:39 - Jun 29 by pointofblue

And GPS data so they can track how much running a player has done and where on the pitch.

Very high tech stuff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024