Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spain, Italy, Denmark, England 11:51 - Jul 4 with 713 viewswkj

I wonder what a quid would have got me on that before the Tourno.

I made no secret of the fact I didn't feel that much excitement going in, and I didn't watch any of the group games (not entirely my choice) - Though I did watch Germany and Ukraine and thoroughly loved both. Even the German game where some didn't think we played that well, I loved - and not just for the fact we won - we made it so they couldn't play.

I honestly think it's one of the first times since the early 90s where I can say I would have enjoyed watching England play as a neutral.

I think the lucky 3rd place rule is silly, and I don't much like the multiple venue format - but the standard of footy and reffing has made It quite nice I must say.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2021 11:53]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Spain, Italy, Denmark, England on 13:40 - Jul 4 with 578 viewstivo

Feck off glory hunter
Spain, Italy, Denmark, England on 13:52 - Jul 4 with 550 viewswkj

Spain, Italy, Denmark, England on 13:40 - Jul 4 by tivo

Feck off glory hunter

Said to a town fan, the state of you!

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Spain, Italy, Denmark, England on 17:47 - Jul 4 with 396 viewsElephantintheRoom

I have found the tournament somewhat incomprehensible over venues. It seems odd that one or two countries - eg England, Scotland and Germany have hugely enefitted from 'home fixtures' whilst others eg Wales and Ukraine have been forced to jet here, there and everywhere in a pandemic.

Some of the football on the other side of the draw has been exceptional - with Belgium, France and Italy involved in some spectacular games.

MInd you I have also enjoyed the quiet, understated competence of England - who in football parlance are getting better with every game.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Spain, Italy, Denmark, England on 18:03 - Jul 4 with 363 viewspointofblue

Spain, Italy, Denmark, England on 17:47 - Jul 4 by ElephantintheRoom

I have found the tournament somewhat incomprehensible over venues. It seems odd that one or two countries - eg England, Scotland and Germany have hugely enefitted from 'home fixtures' whilst others eg Wales and Ukraine have been forced to jet here, there and everywhere in a pandemic.

Some of the football on the other side of the draw has been exceptional - with Belgium, France and Italy involved in some spectacular games.

MInd you I have also enjoyed the quiet, understated competence of England - who in football parlance are getting better with every game.

All four semi finalists played all of their group games at home.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024