Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gibson 22:53 - Jul 4 with 1058 viewstractorboy1978

Sorry if I am late to the party here, but are their stronger noises for this being a permanent or a loan deal? With his contract expiring next summer, If we can nab him for a fee in the low hundred thousands that could prove to be some bit of business!
Gibson on 23:04 - Jul 4 with 947 viewsKropotkin123

"The clubs [are] still discussing whether the switch will be a season-long loan or a permanent move."

Gibson Move Well Progressed 2nd Jul 2021 16:29
TWTD understands the Blues’ move for Everton central defender Lewis Gibson is well progressed and the 20-year-old looks set to become the seventh senior signing of the summer. 37

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Gibson on 23:06 - Jul 4 with 928 viewstractorboy1978

Gibson on 23:04 - Jul 4 by Kropotkin123

"The clubs [are] still discussing whether the switch will be a season-long loan or a permanent move."

Gibson Move Well Progressed 2nd Jul 2021 16:29
TWTD understands the Blues’ move for Everton central defender Lewis Gibson is well progressed and the 20-year-old looks set to become the seventh senior signing of the summer. 37

Yes I had read that thanks. Just wondered if anyone had heard which way it’s leaning. Would assume we would want to do a permanent deal.
Gibson on 23:09 - Jul 4 with 903 viewsKropotkin123

Gibson on 23:06 - Jul 4 by tractorboy1978

Yes I had read that thanks. Just wondered if anyone had heard which way it’s leaning. Would assume we would want to do a permanent deal.

Apologies, I reread what you wrote. Wasn't deliberately being an arse, just a struggling with a hangover all day and not reading it properly.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024