Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half time thoughts from what was seen 20:35 - Jul 27 with 1309 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Some good attacking play able to unlock a League 2 defence. Dobra looked lively. Judge's challenge on Dobra was a bit naughty though.

Defensively we look a bit suspect - Holy especially showed poor judgement on their second. If Judge stays fit and plays like he is tonight he will set up a good number of goals for Nouble in League 2.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Half time thoughts from what was seen on 20:36 - Jul 27 with 1250 viewsSamWhiteUK

Chambers was definitely trying to get a reaction out of Dobra as well
Half time thoughts from what was seen on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 1111 viewsThai_Blue

When I saw the team I thought it looked fine going forward but weak at the back
Half time thoughts from what was seen on 20:40 - Jul 27 with 1049 viewsjas0999

Defensively nowhere near good enough. Look good going forward.
Half time thoughts from what was seen on 20:40 - Jul 27 with 1029 viewsreusersfreekicks

How are Colchester accommodating Smith Chambers and Eastman? Back 3? One at full back?
Half time thoughts from what was seen on 20:41 - Jul 27 with 979 viewswkj

Clear to see Holy's weakness - crossing into the box. We were really untidy when defending set plays, something I think we need to drill into the players this season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Half time thoughts from what was seen on 20:51 - Jul 27 with 784 viewsSamWhiteUK

Half time thoughts from what was seen on 20:40 - Jul 27 by reusersfreekicks

How are Colchester accommodating Smith Chambers and Eastman? Back 3? One at full back?

Back 3
Half time thoughts from what was seen on 21:07 - Jul 27 with 622 viewsreusersfreekicks

Half time thoughts from what was seen on 20:51 - Jul 27 by SamWhiteUK

Back 3

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024