Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting to note 21:03 - Aug 7 with 950 viewsNthsuffolkblue

3 years ago first match of the season, we drew 2-2 at home with newly-promoted Blackburn with an equaliser from 2-1 down. Edwards and Edun the goal scorers.

Today 2-2 from 2-1 down (although an even later equaliser) against newly-promoted Morecambe at home.

The interesting bit is that both Edwards and Edun scored today (for Wigan and Lincoln, though).

I see Hawkins scored for Mansfield as well.

Will Colchester be pleased with 0-0 at Carlisle too (with 7 of their team having played for Town before compared to only 3 of our team)? I would imagine they will be.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Interesting to note on 21:41 - Aug 7 with 735 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I must admit that this did cross my mind…

No chance of a repeat though!

Poll: Our final position

Interesting to note on 21:50 - Aug 7 with 682 viewsParisBlue

That season ended well....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Interesting to note on 22:32 - Aug 7 with 586 viewsMerseyBlue

Thought we'd got a proper player on our hands when Gwion made that flick down the wing. How wrong I was.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Interesting to note on 22:35 - Aug 7 with 555 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Interesting to note on 22:32 - Aug 7 by MerseyBlue

Thought we'd got a proper player on our hands when Gwion made that flick down the wing. How wrong I was.

Absolutely. I enjoyed that match and thought all was going to be well.

Edwards has started each of the 3 seasons he had with us well and then gone off the boil. It will be very interesting to see whether he does exactly the same with Wigan this one. Let's hope his form has gone by 11 December.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Interesting to note on 23:04 - Aug 7 with 500 viewsMerseyBlue

Interesting to note on 22:35 - Aug 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Absolutely. I enjoyed that match and thought all was going to be well.

Edwards has started each of the 3 seasons he had with us well and then gone off the boil. It will be very interesting to see whether he does exactly the same with Wigan this one. Let's hope his form has gone by 11 December.

Definitely, my optimism only really started to dip when Hurst dropped Bart for the Norwich game.

I can't see him breaking the habit of a lifetime but it would be typical if this was the season he discovered consistency - either way I think Wigan will be strong this year.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024