Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question about Wycombe game being off. 22:30 - Aug 29 with 771 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Is this just the time we and PC needs to get the team to work together in the way he wants?

Or...

Is this an opportunity for Gamechanger to get rid of PC and bring in a new man they've been talking to behind the scenes to give him 2 weeks with the players before Bolton at home?

I hope it's the first option.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Question about Wycombe game being off. on 23:29 - Aug 29 with 672 viewsTheBlueGnu

I suggest it will allow Julie Goodyear to buy the club.

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Question about Wycombe game being off. on 23:31 - Aug 29 with 669 viewspointofblue

I'm concerned it will be neither. Cook having extra time to work with the players has not resulted in improvement so far (see the week's gap between MK Dons and Wimbledon, not to mention last season) whilst Gamechanger won't sack him yet and rightly so.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Question about Wycombe game being off. on 00:08 - Aug 30 with 611 viewsSitfcB

Question about Wycombe game being off. on 23:31 - Aug 29 by pointofblue

I'm concerned it will be neither. Cook having extra time to work with the players has not resulted in improvement so far (see the week's gap between MK Dons and Wimbledon, not to mention last season) whilst Gamechanger won't sack him yet and rightly so.

There’s a big difference to a two week break between games than a one week break.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Question about Wycombe game being off. on 00:09 - Aug 30 with 607 viewsCokeIsKey

The players will spend the two weeks working hard under the guidance of Gary and the kit man, and will inexplicably look worse against Bolton.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Question about Wycombe game being off. on 00:59 - Aug 30 with 526 viewspointofblue

Question about Wycombe game being off. on 00:08 - Aug 30 by SitfcB

There’s a big difference to a two week break between games than a one week break.

Are any of our lot on international duty? I presume Bonne’s not going to play for Zimbabwe.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024