Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe Cook should pull out the old Brian Clough trick... 16:07 - Aug 30 with 594 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Get in his motor, drive up to Middlesbrough park outside Morsy's house and say 'get in son, I'm gonna take for a little drive to Suffolk and show you what I've been up to at Portman Road'... then talk incessantly at him all the way down until he just gives in.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Maybe Cook should pull out the old Brian Clough trick... on 16:12 - Aug 30 with 528 viewsBluefish

Can't Morsy just look at his record from up there. TBH it is probably why the deal has fallen through

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Maybe Cook should pull out the old Brian Clough trick... on 16:15 - Aug 30 with 513 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Maybe Cook should pull out the old Brian Clough trick... on 16:12 - Aug 30 by Bluefish

Can't Morsy just look at his record from up there. TBH it is probably why the deal has fallen through

You could maybe go with Cook and bore Morsy into submission, you little tinker!

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Maybe Cook should pull out the old Brian Clough trick... on 16:17 - Aug 30 with 491 viewsBluefish

Maybe Cook should pull out the old Brian Clough trick... on 16:15 - Aug 30 by OriginalMarkyP

You could maybe go with Cook and bore Morsy into submission, you little tinker!

Cook prefers to hang out with yes men

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Maybe Cook should pull out the old Brian Clough trick... on 16:32 - Aug 30 with 434 viewslegoman

Maybe Cook should pull out the old Brian Clough trick... on 16:17 - Aug 30 by Bluefish

Cook prefers to hang out with yes men

Don't we all.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Maybe Cook should pull out the old Brian Clough trick... on 16:33 - Aug 30 with 432 viewslegoman

I believe our Bob did this by dragging the Beat down from Carlisle and maybe others too?

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024