Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't breathe in too deeply when walking in the Sunny Uplands. 13:26 - Sep 8 with 399 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/brexit-raw-sewerage-water-treatment
[Post edited 8 Sep 2021 13:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Don't breathe in too deeply when waking in the Sunny Uplands. on 13:32 - Sep 8 with 370 viewsFixed_It

Am I the only one who initially misread the word 'waking?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Don't breathe in too deeply when waking in the Sunny Uplands. on 13:36 - Sep 8 with 354 viewsDubtractor

Don't breathe in too deeply when waking in the Sunny Uplands. on 13:32 - Sep 8 by Fixed_It

I thought he said walking too.....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Don't breathe in too deeply when waking in the Sunny Uplands. on 13:39 - Sep 8 with 345 viewsFixed_It

Don't breathe in too deeply when waking in the Sunny Uplands. on 13:36 - Sep 8 by Dubtractor

I do a lot of walking...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Don't breathe in too deeply when waking in the Sunny Uplands. on 13:45 - Sep 8 with 331 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Don't breathe in too deeply when waking in the Sunny Uplands. on 13:36 - Sep 8 by Dubtractor

Me too!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Don't breathe in too deeply when waking in the Sunny Uplands. on 13:52 - Sep 8 with 315 viewsBlueBadger

Don't breathe in too deeply when waking in the Sunny Uplands. on 13:32 - Sep 8 by Fixed_It

In all fairness, I'm the one one initially misspelt 'walking'...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024