Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon they will get rid of him tonight..... 16:20 - Sep 11 with 798 viewsPippin1970

Unfortunately. We will wait and see.
I reckon they will get rid of him tonight..... on 16:31 - Sep 11 with 683 viewsbackinbeige

I think it’s definitely a possibility. They’re in the world of investing and he’s rapidly depreciating their asset.

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

I reckon they will get rid of him tonight..... on 16:32 - Sep 11 with 643 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Unfortunately? Any reason why you don't think they should? He was not their appointment regardless of what they have said about him being at the top of their list.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I reckon they will get rid of him tonight..... on 16:35 - Sep 11 with 571 viewsRyorry

I reckon they will get rid of him tonight..... on 16:31 - Sep 11 by backinbeige

I think it’s definitely a possibility. They’re in the world of investing and he’s rapidly depreciating their asset.

I wouldn't be surprised now. Looks like the players have increasingly been losing confidence - is there any remedy for that under the same manager which they've been losing it under? (sorry, clumsily expressed but you probably understand my gist).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I reckon they will get rid of him tonight..... on 16:43 - Sep 11 with 447 viewsPippin1970

I reckon they will get rid of him tonight..... on 16:32 - Sep 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Unfortunately? Any reason why you don't think they should? He was not their appointment regardless of what they have said about him being at the top of their list.

Purely financial paying off him and his back team
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024