Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a bit early for the annual "Manager Out" bedsheet, isn't it? 09:05 - Sep 15 with 398 viewsartsbossbeard

I've not brought a dress or anything.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

It's a bit early for the annual "Manager Out" bedsheet, isn't it? on 09:06 - Sep 15 with 395 viewsKeno

have you got any green crayons?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It's a bit early for the annual "Manager Out" bedsheet, isn't it? on 09:15 - Sep 15 with 349 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He's had far longer than Hurst.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

It's a bit early for the annual "Manager Out" bedsheet, isn't it? on 09:16 - Sep 15 with 338 viewsartsbossbeard

It's a bit early for the annual "Manager Out" bedsheet, isn't it? on 09:15 - Sep 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

He's had far longer than Hurst.

Hurst doesn't count, he was a wrong 'un from day 1.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024