Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peace and Love - An observation - 20:29 - Nov 3 with 349 viewswaveneyblue

I would like to think all of us on here have at least one thing in common - A love of ITFC.
I mean, its an Ipswich Town message board !!

I'm virtually addicted to coming on here, every day, several times a day and reading about Ipswich and people's opinions.

Lets be honest, we all see things differently and have our own thoughts and opinions - Hell it would be dull on here if we didn't. But recently, there's been quite an unpleasant under-current. Point scoring, calling people out, accusations of bullying (I've had PM on the subject from a certain individual accusing me) and general abuse which to be honest, is everything this shouldn't be about.

Phil and the guys do an amazing job here, I (we) would be lost without them.

We all know that we are in for a hell of a ride between now and the end of the season. Lets just try to make this as good as it can possibly be.

C'mon you blues !!!!!
Peace and Love - An observation - on 20:36 - Nov 3 with 301 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Indeed. It is OK for some people to not be happy with where we are as a club and it is OK for some to be encouraged by the promising signs. We should be able to discuss different views on football, politics and many other things without it descending into abuse.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Peace and Love - An observation - on 20:38 - Nov 3 with 280 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Agreed, it would be great if we could get back to just enjoying a win together... when it happens!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024