Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooks post match comments 10:08 - Nov 21 with 676 viewsgtsb1966

August, September, and some of October it was about the team gelling and we go again. Latter half of October and up til now we get "it's a long season and we go again". At what point in the season does everyone connected to the club including the owners, staff and supporters agree as one that "we go again" isn't happening. We don't have any excuses anymore. I'm still sticking my neck out and saying that if we carry on with this inconsistency Cook will be gone in the new year despite the comments coming from the club about this season and promotion not the be all end all. I very much hope I'm wrong.
Cooks post match comments on 10:27 - Nov 21 with 621 viewsbilllm

He should be, best squad in the league by far and f all to show for it, feel good factor will go very quickly by February if we're miles behind, then will probably take years to come back again, lack of trust,
Cooks post match comments on 12:27 - Nov 21 with 542 viewsIllinoisblue

Cooks post match comments on 10:27 - Nov 21 by billlm

He should be, best squad in the league by far and f all to show for it, feel good factor will go very quickly by February if we're miles behind, then will probably take years to come back again, lack of trust,

This “best squad in the league” claim is a tough one to agree with.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cooks post match comments on 12:30 - Nov 21 with 523 viewschrismakin

Cooks post match comments on 12:27 - Nov 21 by Illinoisblue

Edmundson
Morsy
Celina
Chaplin
Bonne
Burns

the others???

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cooks post match comments on 12:41 - Nov 21 with 505 viewsChrisd

Cooks post match comments on 12:30 - Nov 21 by chrismakin

Edmundson
Morsy
Celina
Chaplin
Bonne
Burns

the others???

Walton is a very good keeper for L1 regardless of what happened yesterday as all goalkeepers make mistakes and misjudgements even the very best ones. Celina is without doubt a very good and talented player, but for me I'm expecting more from him in L1. I just don't think he imposes himself enough in games.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Cooks post match comments on 12:44 - Nov 21 with 489 viewshammo56

Cooks post match comments on 12:27 - Nov 21 by Illinoisblue

Often the case that some of our supporters tend to think that our players are better than they really are. Same in the past with youngsters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024