Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer calls for positivity and positive passing forward 15:14 - Nov 27 with 500 viewsunstableblue

Let’s see what the players show on the pitch?

Of note - thank God we’re not playing today, conditions would have made it a lottery - 40 mph northerly winds
[Post edited 27 Nov 2021 15:14]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Gaffer calls for positivity and positive passing forward on 15:25 - Nov 27 with 451 viewspositivity

sorry, not available tomorrow. saturday's are generally better for me

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Gaffer calls for positivity and positive passing forward on 15:26 - Nov 27 with 439 viewswkj

Gaffer calls for positivity and positive passing forward on 15:25 - Nov 27 by positivity

When 1 uppie is not enough.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

POST OF THE WEEK (n/t) on 15:27 - Nov 27 with 433 viewsunstableblue

Gaffer calls for positivity and positive passing forward on 15:25 - Nov 27 by positivity

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Gaffer calls for positivity and positive passing forward on 16:07 - Nov 27 with 375 viewsDarth_Koont

That was the big takeaway from Tuesday. How much more direct and positive Rotherham were in attack.

We deservedly lost but hopefully we use it as a lesson. We’ve often performed just about well enough in the attacking third when coupled with our general play and overall strength, but it’s the area that we’ve not really improved this season. And it cost us against Sunderland too in a game we really should have won.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024