Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When did we turn into Villa fans 15:55 - Dec 4 with 367 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The cries of ‘Shooooooooooot’ over the last 3 or 4 games, any time we get within sight of the box. Usually aimed at players who are not known as goalscorers, let alone scorers from distance.

Nervy crowd today and it’s getting down on the pitch. We’re going to sabotage ourselves here.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 15:56]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

When did we turn into Villa fans on 15:59 - Dec 4 with 324 viewsMetal_Hacker

I wouldn’t class it as self sabotage Chelts- we’re just absolutely dire

Can’t really blame the fans who’ve actually spent hard earned cash today (and previous games ) to be served this “ style “ of football / entertainment up

Really not sure what’s happening behind the scenes but something isn’t right

Poll: If it were one or the other

When did we turn into Villa fans on 15:59 - Dec 4 with 314 viewsJDB23

Only themselves to blame. They had the biggest wave of positivity and optimism the club has seen in decades and they pissed it down the drain. If you can’t perform with that behind you and the most expensive squad in the league then I don’t think you can blame a nervy crowd for being poor.
When did we turn into Villa fans on 16:07 - Dec 4 with 265 viewsCheltenham_Blue

When did we turn into Villa fans on 15:59 - Dec 4 by Metal_Hacker

I wouldn’t class it as self sabotage Chelts- we’re just absolutely dire

Can’t really blame the fans who’ve actually spent hard earned cash today (and previous games ) to be served this “ style “ of football / entertainment up

Really not sure what’s happening behind the scenes but something isn’t right

Completely agree, but here’s what’s stopping me going full Cook Out, unlike some of the mooks on here and in the ground.

Keane
Jewell
McCarthy
Klug
Hurst
Lambert
Cook

Different squads and different managers, but largely the same performances over and over and over. We can sack Cook now and appoint McGreal if people want.

But it’ll be the same performances, or negative football to sneak wins.

The club is broken, it’s a full culture change that’s required, not just players or manager, and culture change takes years, not months.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

When did we turn into Villa fans on 16:15 - Dec 4 with 233 viewsMetal_Hacker

When did we turn into Villa fans on 16:07 - Dec 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

Completely agree, but here’s what’s stopping me going full Cook Out, unlike some of the mooks on here and in the ground.

Keane
Jewell
McCarthy
Klug
Hurst
Lambert
Cook

Different squads and different managers, but largely the same performances over and over and over. We can sack Cook now and appoint McGreal if people want.

But it’ll be the same performances, or negative football to sneak wins.

The club is broken, it’s a full culture change that’s required, not just players or manager, and culture change takes years, not months.

I think at this rate you might b direct but the unfortunate thing is that the modern football fan is quite impatient , me included.

Good money paid by far more fans this season that those gone by for a while in terms of attending games and the likes of myself with ifollow etc - it’s hardly a surprise the unrest is creeping in though

Just horrible being of a fan of this club

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024