Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars 07:45 - Dec 7 with 716 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-59558090

Won't bring back the thousands of dead though, will it? To think that an app that started off with Zuckerberg's creepy penchant for grading the college girls he fancied got picked up by tyrants as a way of manipulating poor people to kill and force migration upon even poorer people.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 15:35]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty million US dollars on 09:03 - Dec 7 with 625 viewsWacko

*billion

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty million US dollars on 15:34 - Dec 7 with 540 viewsWeWereZombies

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty million US dollars on 09:03 - Dec 7 by Wacko

*billion

Apologies, will amend.

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars on 15:41 - Dec 7 with 504 viewsJ2BLUE

I would love to see Facebook and Twitter obliterated from the face of the Earth as well any other forms of social media like Tik Tok.

Poison to society.

Can someone please downvote me to save Ryorry a job?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars on 15:45 - Dec 7 with 497 viewswkj

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars on 15:41 - Dec 7 by J2BLUE

I would love to see Facebook and Twitter obliterated from the face of the Earth as well any other forms of social media like Tik Tok.

Poison to society.

I don't disagree with you, but I had to chuckle. I can just imagine our grandparents saying the same thing about C4 when it first rolled out

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars on 15:49 - Dec 7 with 483 viewsJ2BLUE

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars on 15:45 - Dec 7 by wkj

I don't disagree with you, but I had to chuckle. I can just imagine our grandparents saying the same thing about C4 when it first rolled out

Haha...how right they were...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars on 15:54 - Dec 7 with 457 viewsfooters

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars on 15:41 - Dec 7 by J2BLUE

Poison to society.

Where else can I watch 12-year-old girls twerking?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars on 15:56 - Dec 7 with 444 viewswkj

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars on 15:54 - Dec 7 by footers

Where else can I watch 12-year-old girls twerking?

Pizza Express in Woking.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Facebook being sued for one hundred and fifty billion US dollars on 19:42 - Dec 7 with 347 viewsWeWereZombies

Poison to society.

I am no expert on social media but I think maybe I have been using one form of it for more than twenty years, in fact I am using it as I type. And I think some of the rottenness we see on Facebook (or should that be Meta now?). Tik Tok, Instagram and Twitter has been there as long as the printed word had been around, maybe even before that in gossiping wagging tongues. Now it is magnified and globalised, which makes it more dangerous.

However, the genie is out of the bottle, or Pandora's box has been opened etc. and the only solution is, as ever, constant vigilance. And taxation at a punitive rate so that the damage that social media companies do when they develop anti-social practices can be addressed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024