Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good job Evans and Scally put that game back due to COVID... 19:00 - Jan 8 with 703 viewsFunge

... Gills might've got rinsed, otherwise.
Arf, was thinking that it was a good thing for us at the time on 19:13 - Jan 8 with 663 viewsDyland

and that this whole week to train is also good.

This is Town though, and football generally is littered with the hubristic humble pie of the clueless conkerbonce, so ain't getting carried away. Just nice to have a couple of convincing back to back performances innit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Arf, was thinking that it was a good thing for us at the time on 19:22 - Jan 8 with 621 viewsFunge

Arf, was thinking that it was a good thing for us at the time on 19:13 - Jan 8 by Dyland

and that this whole week to train is also good.

This is Town though, and football generally is littered with the hubristic humble pie of the clueless conkerbonce, so ain't getting carried away. Just nice to have a couple of convincing back to back performances innit.

Yeah, I agree.

Wycombe was great fun (and LOUD) - to be honest, I'm a bit envious of everyone who went down to Medway today; you don't mind getting pissed on if you score 4.

It's super-early days, still, and we're Ipswich, so it will obviously all go wrong - but the last two games have been *good*.

COYFB
Arf, was thinking that it was a good thing for us at the time on 19:58 - Jan 8 with 542 viewsSteve_M

Arf, was thinking that it was a good thing for us at the time on 19:22 - Jan 8 by Funge

Yeah, I agree.

Wycombe was great fun (and LOUD) - to be honest, I'm a bit envious of everyone who went down to Medway today; you don't mind getting pissed on if you score 4.

It's super-early days, still, and we're Ipswich, so it will obviously all go wrong - but the last two games have been *good*.

COYFB

Well I couldn’t go on Boxing Day so we’re glad it got put back before if it was a bit wet.

Fun today, I enjoyed Wycombe more as beating a good side beats battering a crap one but I’ll take scoring four goals away any day.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Good job Evans and Scally put that game back due to COVID... on 20:07 - Jan 8 with 504 viewsblueislander

I know a director of Gillingham pretty well. He is genuinely heart over head about his involvement in the club, but I do wonder what he would be thinking now.
Good job Evans and Scally put that game back due to COVID... on 20:10 - Jan 8 with 482 viewsFixed_It

Good job Evans and Scally put that game back due to COVID... on 20:07 - Jan 8 by blueislander

I know a director of Gillingham pretty well. He is genuinely heart over head about his involvement in the club, but I do wonder what he would be thinking now.

Brian Moore (RIP) was a director of Gillingham I believe.
Sorry - not really relevant, but just a bit of trivia...
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 20:20]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024