Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good second half from Town 17:06 - Mar 12 with 714 viewsRadlett_blue

against opposition who became increasingly interested in turning the game into a scrap & wasting time. Why some people on this board wanted the Cowleys here, god only knows because they've always played like that. Disappointing we couldn't win - I thought the "goal" was onside. A case of 2 points dropped, especially against another play off contender, but a good performance given the disruption through injuries.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Good second half from Town on 17:08 - Mar 12 with 663 viewsFrimleyBlue

with respect, that Cowley could have his side in the top 6...

I think we will have success with KM tho, but that's another game against a promotion place challenger and we've failed to win. I won't put that on KM, but it's something we need to sort if we are going to go up next season.

Just looked at the table and hadn't seen the amount of games in hand, there is 0 chance in us going up imo now, all about the summer.
BIG BIG summer ahead, we fail to go up next season and I start to wonder how long the pension fund will stick around for
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 17:11]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Good second half from Town on 17:08 - Mar 12 with 667 viewsRobTheMonk

We're being hamstrung by having not just have out of form strikers, but strikers who don't actually score goals. Combine that with no Morsy and we we always going to struggle to score today.

Burns can only carry us so much.

The defence looks ridiculously solid though.
Good second half from Town on 17:25 - Mar 12 with 508 viewsgarygboltonblue

Good second half from Town on 17:08 - Mar 12 by FrimleyBlue

with respect, that Cowley could have his side in the top 6...

I think we will have success with KM tho, but that's another game against a promotion place challenger and we've failed to win. I won't put that on KM, but it's something we need to sort if we are going to go up next season.

Just looked at the table and hadn't seen the amount of games in hand, there is 0 chance in us going up imo now, all about the summer.
BIG BIG summer ahead, we fail to go up next season and I start to wonder how long the pension fund will stick around for
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 17:11]

Really , managed to lose 4-0 over two matches to us this season
Good second half from Town on 17:30 - Mar 12 with 476 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good second half from Town on 17:25 - Mar 12 by garygboltonblue

Really , managed to lose 4-0 over two matches to us this season

We doubled Blackpool and they did alright that season.

No I dont like him, and i dont like their footy, but I wouldn't be saying glad we don't have him when they can finish higher than us

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Good second half from Town on 17:35 - Mar 12 with 436 viewsSteve_M

Needed the ref to do a little bit more too; only four minutes added and no bookings for inordinate amounts of time-wasting.

We reacted well to it and kept trying to play football. That ‘goal’ gets given and today would have been excellent. On to Oxford.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Good second half from Town on 17:43 - Mar 12 with 376 viewsRadlett_blue

Good second half from Town on 17:35 - Mar 12 by Steve_M

Needed the ref to do a little bit more too; only four minutes added and no bookings for inordinate amounts of time-wasting.

We reacted well to it and kept trying to play football. That ‘goal’ gets given and today would have been excellent. On to Oxford.

Almost impossible for referees to deal with time wasting. Yes, they can give the odd yellow card & add on time, but that doesn't stop the disruption of momentum. Town were building a nice head of steam around 70 minutes & 2 Portsmouth players go down "injured" so it's a 2 minute time out & water all round.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024