Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So......... 18:56 - Apr 9 with 401 viewsFrimleyBlue

How was the game all? Had a nice day in the capital today so didn't watch or listen today. Did it feel like a nothing game?

Always hard to enjoy these end of season games imo, but hope the 1500 that went enjoyed it anyway.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So......... on 18:58 - Apr 9 with 378 viewspointofblue

See Cheltenham, except it was 1-1 instead of 0-0. In fairness, if Burgess hadn't been sent off I'm not sure if we would have conceded.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So......... on 19:02 - Apr 9 with 352 viewsDubtractor

So......... on 18:58 - Apr 9 by pointofblue

See Cheltenham, except it was 1-1 instead of 0-0. In fairness, if Burgess hadn't been sent off I'm not sure if we would have conceded.

Yep, complete and utter control until that daft sending off, even if we were nothing like as incisive as we ought to have been.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So......... on 19:12 - Apr 9 with 320 viewspointofblue

So......... on 19:02 - Apr 9 by Dubtractor

Yep, complete and utter control until that daft sending off, even if we were nothing like as incisive as we ought to have been.

The risk at 1-0 is something can happen like a stupendous shot, even with eleven on the pitch. But you'd hope that Burgess would have got more on the clearance than Thompson at the crucial moment.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024