Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s the time of the season when I have to ask 18:07 - Apr 9 with 702 viewsSitfcB

Why people are crying over dead rubber games.

Get this season finished and roll on July 30th!

COYB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

It’s the time of the season when I have to ask on 18:08 - Apr 9 with 664 viewspointofblue

It's not just today, though; it's a build up of games which weren't dead rubbers all telling the same story.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It’s the time of the season when I have to ask on 20:02 - Apr 9 with 534 viewsLeoMuff

Probably as today was very similar to the non rubber ones that cost us a tilt at the play offs, frustrating but KMC needs a window to get us scoring a few more.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

It’s the time of the season when I have to ask on 20:19 - Apr 9 with 459 viewsKeno

It’s the time of the season when I have to ask on 18:08 - Apr 9 by pointofblue

It's not just today, though; it's a build up of games which weren't dead rubbers all telling the same story.

In fairness most of the season has been a dead rubber after the start we had

McK did really well to give us the hope he has, but then its the hope thats gets you
[Post edited 9 Apr 2022 20:34]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It’s the time of the season when I have to ask on 20:23 - Apr 9 with 449 viewspointofblue

It’s the time of the season when I have to ask on 20:19 - Apr 9 by Keno

In fairness most of the season has been a dead rubber after the start we had

McK did really well to give us the hope he has, but then its the hope thats gets you
[Post edited 9 Apr 2022 20:34]

That second sentence is really true. In all honesty, I think my harshness comes from the hope I had after the Plymouth game where I thought we could actually do it. To follow it up how we have hurts.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024