Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question about the disability setup at town 14:39 - May 5 with 698 viewswkj

For a number of years, I have not been able to go to town games regularly because of my condition, however, due to improvements in my diagnosis and treatment I am finally able to get a season ticket again.

I am very nervous as I will be in the disabled section of the Pioneer lower and have no clue how the match day experience goes, what I need to do and all of that. Has anyone else had experiences with this, if so could you give me a little outlay on what it's like. PM is fine if you want to be discreet.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Question about the disability setup at town on 14:48 - May 5 with 651 viewsFixed_It

Contact the Disability Liaison Officer at Town - he/she will be able to talk you through it and answer any questions.
Oh - and welcome back!
[Post edited 5 May 2022 14:49]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Question about the disability setup at town on 14:51 - May 5 with 619 viewsFixed_It

Question about the disability setup at town on 14:48 - May 5 by Fixed_It

Contact the Disability Liaison Officer at Town - he/she will be able to talk you through it and answer any questions.
Oh - and welcome back!
[Post edited 5 May 2022 14:49]

From website:

The Disability Liaison Officer (DLO) Lee Smith is the designated point of contact for buying tickets for disabled supporters.  Confirmation of eligibility should be produced or sent as appropriate. 

Contact details are as follows; 01473 400556 and email lee.smith@itfc.co.uk.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Question about the disability setup at town on 14:56 - May 5 with 579 viewswkj

Question about the disability setup at town on 14:51 - May 5 by Fixed_It

From website:

The Disability Liaison Officer (DLO) Lee Smith is the designated point of contact for buying tickets for disabled supporters.  Confirmation of eligibility should be produced or sent as appropriate. 

Contact details are as follows; 01473 400556 and email lee.smith@itfc.co.uk.

Lovely stuff - I did talk with him for a bit to get the ticket set up - Nice chap.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Question about the disability setup at town on 16:41 - May 5 with 480 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If you are nervous, maybe they will let you visit the ground on a non-match day in order to get familiar with the location and set up so that you know what to expect on the match day.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024