Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? 09:12 - May 23 with 519 viewsKeno

who want to save some good old TWTD lovin then?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:13 - May 23 with 514 viewshoppy

I’m good thanks, so can you save some for me, please?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:24 - May 23 with 480 viewsKeno

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:13 - May 23 by hoppy

I’m good thanks, so can you save some for me, please?

ha!! just a good old PMA hoppy

otherwise known as in a minute I'll to start working through all this fecking paperwork but for now I'll sip coffee, do the guardian crossword and forget Town are still a third tier football team

PS where did that lovely t-shirt come from?

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:40 - May 23 with 452 viewsclive_baker

Thanks for asking but I'm not feeling very well. Horrible cold, can't shake it off.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:41 - May 23 with 449 viewsKeno

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:40 - May 23 by clive_baker

Thanks for asking but I'm not feeling very well. Horrible cold, can't shake it off.

Sos Bakey!! thats horrid, you taking anything for it?

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:48 - May 23 with 431 viewsclive_baker

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:41 - May 23 by Keno

Sos Bakey!! thats horrid, you taking anything for it?

Thanks man. Not as yet, I very rarely take anything so I'm resisting, feeling sorry for myself and drinking the occasional coffee. Whole body feels stiff, not fun.

Have let my boss know though, said I'll be online but I feel like crap so I'm hoping it means today is slightly chilled.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:51 - May 23 with 422 viewshoppy

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:24 - May 23 by Keno

ha!! just a good old PMA hoppy

otherwise known as in a minute I'll to start working through all this fecking paperwork but for now I'll sip coffee, do the guardian crossword and forget Town are still a third tier football team

PS where did that lovely t-shirt come from?

“In a minute”? - otherwise known as maybe in an hour or so?

The tshirt was one I designed and got produced for the Ipswich Wanderers league and cup double winning side, had to get them ready for the lads in time for the cup final, so I had to order 38 of the white ones, and I did myself and KJ a blue one too! A few others have asked for one, so will probably need to order some more!
(Of course, there was a doubling up of being relevant, as Wanderers use the same badge as ITFC used when crowned champions of England!)

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:52 - May 23 with 420 viewsKeno

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:48 - May 23 by clive_baker

Thanks man. Not as yet, I very rarely take anything so I'm resisting, feeling sorry for myself and drinking the occasional coffee. Whole body feels stiff, not fun.

Have let my boss know though, said I'll be online but I feel like crap so I'm hoping it means today is slightly chilled.

Hot Lemon & honey always helps, especially with a tot of decent whiskey in it.

you need a nice quiet day waiting for the news of out first signing on TWTD

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:53 - May 23 with 418 viewsKeno

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:51 - May 23 by hoppy

“In a minute”? - otherwise known as maybe in an hour or so?

The tshirt was one I designed and got produced for the Ipswich Wanderers league and cup double winning side, had to get them ready for the lads in time for the cup final, so I had to order 38 of the white ones, and I did myself and KJ a blue one too! A few others have asked for one, so will probably need to order some more!
(Of course, there was a doubling up of being relevant, as Wanderers use the same badge as ITFC used when crowned champions of England!)

time is such a relative concept, ones mans minute is another mans 2pm this afternoon

if you do do another run give me a shout!! (blue preferably)

Login to get fewer ads

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 10:17 - May 23 with 402 viewshoppy

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 09:53 - May 23 by Keno

time is such a relative concept, ones mans minute is another mans 2pm this afternoon

if you do do another run give me a shout!! (blue preferably)

Will definitely be doing another run at some point soon, so will let you know if so!

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 10:27 - May 23 with 389 viewsKeno

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 10:17 - May 23 by hoppy

Will definitely be doing another run at some point soon, so will let you know if so!

I'm just hoping it will make me look as sexy and hunky as you do

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 10:31 - May 23 with 381 viewshoppy

Yo y'all how you's all hanging for a Monday morning then? on 10:27 - May 23 by Keno

I'm just hoping it will make me look as sexy and hunky as you do

I don’t think I make you look sexy or hunky… that’s nothing to do with me!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024