Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich 18:53 - May 23 with 2128 viewsBLUEBEAT

Keeps referring to ITFC as rotting in L1 whilst rainbow Tractor person just smiles.

Poll: W or W

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:05 - May 23 with 2022 viewsVeggie

I’m not watching this, but in general Norwich fans are so weird. They seem to think they have a god given right to compete in the Premier League and get up in arms if they can’t sustain it. They are historically a tinpot club, yet they have a sense of entitlement. In reality their owners have done remarkably well given their relative lack of wealth. I hope the ungrateful bastards look back on these last few years as their golden period, because that’s surely what it is. It can’t go on for ever.
Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:07 - May 23 with 2006 viewsGogs

that Chris Reeve bloke is just a tvvat of the highest order. I suspect most Nodge fans dislike him. I know a couple who certainly don't like him anyway
Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:09 - May 23 with 1981 viewsHipsterectomy

best post i've ever seen on the pinkun referred to their own chrissy reeve as 'a face that even mary poppins would smother at birth'

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:10 - May 23 with 1960 viewsBlueBadger

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:05 - May 23 by Veggie

I’m not watching this, but in general Norwich fans are so weird. They seem to think they have a god given right to compete in the Premier League and get up in arms if they can’t sustain it. They are historically a tinpot club, yet they have a sense of entitlement. In reality their owners have done remarkably well given their relative lack of wealth. I hope the ungrateful bastards look back on these last few years as their golden period, because that’s surely what it is. It can’t go on for ever.

In all fairness, we have a whole subset of fans who continually pine for failed managers. Quite what makes them so Keane on failed managers, I can't Mach it out. Must be something they've Cooked up.
[Post edited 23 May 2022 20:23]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:11 - May 23 with 1953 viewsArnieM

I’m sure they could have found a more articulate Town fan for Gods sake!

I’m sure they do this deliberately. Why even have a Town fan on their show, during what is clearly a scum post mortem on yet another home thrashing and the end of yet another disastrous season.

Ncfc have clearly finally fallen off their yo-yo perch and I’d say the BBC have done a decent attempt of smoke and mirrors “ using “ a token Town fan who unfortunately had little to say.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:14 - May 23 with 1914 viewsfooters

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:11 - May 23 by ArnieM

I’m sure they could have found a more articulate Town fan for Gods sake!

I’m sure they do this deliberately. Why even have a Town fan on their show, during what is clearly a scum post mortem on yet another home thrashing and the end of yet another disastrous season.

Ncfc have clearly finally fallen off their yo-yo perch and I’d say the BBC have done a decent attempt of smoke and mirrors “ using “ a token Town fan who unfortunately had little to say.

Why would you, or anyone else for that matter, watch Look East for their football news? Always been totally biased rubbish.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:14 - May 23 with 1907 viewsIllinoisblue

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:07 - May 23 by Gogs

that Chris Reeve bloke is just a tvvat of the highest order. I suspect most Nodge fans dislike him. I know a couple who certainly don't like him anyway

Is he their equivalent of cruncher but with glasses and more clicks?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:46 - May 23 with 1712 viewsVeggie

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:14 - May 23 by Illinoisblue

Is he their equivalent of cruncher but with glasses and more clicks?

Depends whether you see Cruncher as snivellingly annoying, highly slappable, instantly dislikeable.
Login to get fewer ads

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:47 - May 23 with 1698 viewsBlueBadger

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:46 - May 23 by Veggie

Depends whether you see Cruncher as snivellingly annoying, highly slappable, instantly dislikeable.

So, yes?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:48 - May 23 with 1691 viewsNBVJohn

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:14 - May 23 by footers

Why would you, or anyone else for that matter, watch Look East for their football news? Always been totally biased rubbish.

Correct. Reach for the off button.
Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 21:02 - May 23 with 1415 viewsgtsb1966

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:07 - May 23 by Gogs

He got a slap outside Portman Road
Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 21:14 - May 23 with 1348 viewsGogs

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 21:02 - May 23 by gtsb1966

He got a slap outside Portman Road

i don't normally condone violence. However, he is the type who brings it upon himself
Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 21:18 - May 23 with 1327 viewsArnieM

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 19:14 - May 23 by footers

Well I stopped watching About Naaaridge years ago due to their unbelievable bias. But If you think BBC is biased then you’ve never seen AN… Both are most definitely biased but AN takes it to a whole new level. It’s embarrassing. They’ve never been “about” ANGLIA, ever !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Slaphead combover Budgie on Look Norwich on 21:24 - May 23 with 1298 viewsNthQldITFC

That's a cheap looking syrup on that fella's cranium.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024