Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two weeks running we should have brought Ball on 16:31 - Sep 25 with 629 viewscbower

At 60-65 today, Harness off, Ball on, 352 (or 3511 or even 451) and strengthen the grip on midfield.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2022 16:32]

bluescouser

Two weeks running we should have brought Ball on on 16:36 - Sep 25 with 582 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Today and last week has been a perfect evidence why we need to find a space for him in the team. 5 points dropped against the promotion rivals so we need some tweaking and he must be the obvious choice now.
Two weeks running we should have brought Ball on on 16:38 - Sep 25 with 572 viewspennblue

I thought Ball and Keogh would both come on half time.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Two weeks running we should have brought Ball on on 16:48 - Sep 25 with 514 viewscbower

Two weeks running we should have brought Ball on on 16:38 - Sep 25 by pennblue

I thought Ball and Keogh would both come on half time.

Half time too early for me. McKenna makes his subs 60+ mins. The first 15-20 of 2nd half were fairly open. Both teams had chances and at 1-0 the game was in the balance. Trying to shut the game down at half time is too soon but on 65 makes more sense. Doesn't mean parking the bus btw, just managing the latter stages of a game more sensibly by controlling possession more.

bluescouser

Two weeks running we should have brought Ball on on 17:19 - Sep 25 with 419 viewspennblue

Two weeks running we should have brought Ball on on 16:48 - Sep 25 by cbower

Half time too early for me. McKenna makes his subs 60+ mins. The first 15-20 of 2nd half were fairly open. Both teams had chances and at 1-0 the game was in the balance. Trying to shut the game down at half time is too soon but on 65 makes more sense. Doesn't mean parking the bus btw, just managing the latter stages of a game more sensibly by controlling possession more.

Fair comment, but I think we agree in these big games, having another couple of experienced heads in the team can help manage the outcome better.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024