Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The referee has managed the game well so far 21:13 - Oct 21 with 651 viewsChrisd

I know they get plenty of criticism, but he’s got most things right tonight.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:18 - Oct 21 with 627 viewsSwansea_Blue

Completely missed that from Evans. Not a nice ‘challenge’.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:22 - Oct 21 with 600 viewsjeera

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:18 - Oct 21 by Swansea_Blue

No, I didn't like that.

I prefer us to be above that tbh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:25 - Oct 21 with 589 viewsSwansea_Blue

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:22 - Oct 21 by jeera

No, I didn't like that.

I prefer us to be above that tbh.

Me too, but we seem to have that in us unfortunately. Fine lines as we’ve long needed some steel. But there’s steel and there’s being a bit naughty.

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:30 - Oct 21 with 576 viewsChrisd

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:18 - Oct 21 by Swansea_Blue

Even the best miss the odd poor challenge, but generally - considering poor officiating is normally mentioned after most games we’re involved in - he’s had a very decent game. If he officiating most of games this season like tonight, I doubt they’d be too many moaning about decisions.

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:35 - Oct 21 with 555 viewsSwansea_Blue

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:30 - Oct 21 by Chrisd

Even the best miss the odd poor challenge, but generally - considering poor officiating is normally mentioned after most games we’re involved in - he’s had a very decent game. If he officiating most of games this season like tonight, I doubt they’d be too many moaning about decisions.

Yeah, he’s not done too badly and we’ve certainly had worse. A few obvious throw ins gone the wrong way, and we had a corner we shouldn’t have. But overall he’s been good. The Evans challenge is the only card decision he’s got wrong.

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:45 - Oct 21 with 509 viewsSwansea_Blue

Er, I’d like to see that again

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:47 - Oct 21 with 491 viewsChrisd

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:45 - Oct 21 by Swansea_Blue

Looks a soft one, but if it wasn’t given how much moaning would there be? They can’t win really.

The referee has managed the game well so far on 22:01 - Oct 21 with 465 viewsTractorWood

The referee has managed the game well so far on 21:45 - Oct 21 by Swansea_Blue

Really soft.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024