Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching South Shields v Forest Green 12:08 - Nov 5 with 837 viewsIllinoisblue

Love seeing these little clubs on TV. Right up until the moment you remember we’re in the same league as one of them. Fk the cup, let’s get promoted.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Watching South Shields v Forest Green on 12:27 - Nov 5 with 765 viewsDubtractor

I'm mainly watching to get a feel for the level of football that Bracknell play at, with South Shields at the same level in the pyramid as them.

Thus far they look tidy on the ball but very toothless, and a crap Forest Green team are controlling the game.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Watching South Shields v Forest Green on 12:27 - Nov 5 with 762 viewsSteve_M

Yes, I enjoyed my trip to FGR but I hope that’s a one-off for league games.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Watching South Shields v Forest Green on 12:29 - Nov 5 with 758 viewsbournemouthblue

Truth be told, there's probably not a lot of difference between these club's in fanbase

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Watching South Shields v Forest Green on 12:31 - Nov 5 with 749 viewsIllinoisblue

Watching South Shields v Forest Green on 12:27 - Nov 5 by Dubtractor

I'm mainly watching to get a feel for the level of football that Bracknell play at, with South Shields at the same level in the pyramid as them.

Thus far they look tidy on the ball but very toothless, and a crap Forest Green team are controlling the game.

Wickham 1-0. FGR dominating. Didn’t realise Kevin Phillips was in management

62 - 78 - 81

Watching South Shields v Forest Green on 13:40 - Nov 5 with 604 viewsDubtractor

No great surprise, given their league performances, but Forest Green are bloody terrible aren't they? Almost no quality in their game at all.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Watching South Shields v Forest Green on 13:49 - Nov 5 with 583 viewsIllinoisblue

Watching South Shields v Forest Green on 13:40 - Nov 5 by Dubtractor

No great surprise, given their league performances, but Forest Green are bloody terrible aren't they? Almost no quality in their game at all.

I’ll be amazed if they stay up. Very poor team. I got bored and am watching Blades v Burnley instead . Cracker of a game, end to end, 2-2.

62 - 78 - 81

Watching South Shields v Forest Green on 14:05 - Nov 5 with 521 viewshoppy

Watching South Shields v Forest Green on 13:49 - Nov 5 by Illinoisblue

I’ll be amazed if they stay up. Very poor team. I got bored and am watching Blades v Burnley instead . Cracker of a game, end to end, 2-2.

Blimey. 5-2 now!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024