Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time wasting being rewarded once again 16:04 - Nov 13 with 829 viewsGarv

In the Brighton Villa game. Eight minutes added on, during which there was probably four or five minutes of live play, and the referee blows on 98:11.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 16:24 - Nov 13 with 754 viewsIllinoisblue

The Villa keeper was an absolute s5ithouse, wasn’t he?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 16:32 - Nov 13 with 732 viewsGarv

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 16:24 - Nov 13 by Illinoisblue

The Villa keeper was an absolute s5ithouse, wasn’t he?

Maybe it's not the most grown up opinion but I would have liked to see Dunk leave one on him.

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 16:46 - Nov 13 with 711 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It shows that it is more of a problem with the rules and their interpretation than the level we are playing at.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 16:49 - Nov 13 with 699 viewsIllinoisblue

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 16:32 - Nov 13 by Garv

Maybe it's not the most grown up opinion but I would have liked to see Dunk leave one on him.

I’d have been okay with that. Or, would love to see a ref play for an extra 20 mins until the non wasting team scores. (Of course if that was us we’d probably concede again due to banter era rules still in effect)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 17:20 - Nov 13 with 647 viewsGarv

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 16:46 - Nov 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

It shows that it is more of a problem with the rules and their interpretation than the level we are playing at.

Yep. When people say "we need to get out this league" after seeing time wasting I wonder if they realise the same thing will happen in the Championship.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2022 17:20]

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 17:22 - Nov 13 with 636 viewsGarv

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 16:49 - Nov 13 by Illinoisblue

I’d have been okay with that. Or, would love to see a ref play for an extra 20 mins until the non wasting team scores. (Of course if that was us we’d probably concede again due to banter era rules still in effect)

The reaction of the team leading at seeing 20 minutes go up would be worth the ticket price alone.

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 17:23 - Nov 13 with 632 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Time wasting being rewarded once again on 17:20 - Nov 13 by Garv

Yep. When people say "we need to get out this league" after seeing time wasting I wonder if they realise the same thing will happen in the Championship.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2022 17:20]

And will be done by our own team. We are not innocent at this level either.

Complain about how dull it is for fans and the authorities need to deal with it by all means. But don't let anyone think we are victims and never beneficiaries. We need to play by the rules as they are put into practice and ensure we get the points we need.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024