Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nodge desperation 21:36 - Dec 18 with 1414 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A fan of theirs said to me it is good for them to have a World Cup winner so I asked who that is. He said Emiliano Buendia.

Work that one out if you can!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

nodge desperation on 21:40 - Dec 18 with 1351 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Buendia participated in qualifying for the World Cup, so I guess that's their claim...
nodge desperation on 21:42 - Dec 18 with 1332 viewsNthsuffolkblue

nodge desperation on 21:40 - Dec 18 by WickhamsLeftBoot

Buendia participated in qualifying for the World Cup, so I guess that's their claim...

An Aston Villa player ... who didn't even make the squad let alone get on the pitch in the finals?

nodge desperation on 21:44 - Dec 18 with 1318 viewsblueprint

nodge desperation on 21:42 - Dec 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

An Aston Villa player ... who didn't even make the squad let alone get on the pitch in the finals?

For some weird reason a post from their tinpot club popped up on my Facebook feed the other week showing Kane in a Norwich kit when he was on loan. They were trying to claim him as one of their own.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 21:53]
nodge desperation on 21:45 - Dec 18 with 1293 viewsNthsuffolkblue

nodge desperation on 21:44 - Dec 18 by blueprint

For some weird reason a post from their tinpot club popped up on my Facebook feed the other week showing Kane in a Norwich kit when he was on loan. They were trying to claim him as one of their own.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 21:53]

Clearly came through their youth system in the few matches he was on loan there.

nodge desperation on 21:46 - Dec 18 with 1284 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

nodge desperation on 21:42 - Dec 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

I know he didn't make the squad, but I'm erring more towards his participation in getting Argentina to the World Cup, that's their claim despite having sold him. But, yeah, they're clueless.
nodge desperation on 21:52 - Dec 18 with 1231 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm loving their panic about a 66 mill loan and if they fail to get promoted this year.

The nodge 20 year bubble could finally burst and the rightful pride of Anglia is restored.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

nodge desperation on 21:58 - Dec 18 with 1177 viewsNthsuffolkblue

nodge desperation on 21:52 - Dec 18 by FrimleyBlue

I'm loving their panic about a 66 mill loan and if they fail to get promoted this year.

The nodge 20 year bubble could finally burst and the rightful pride of Anglia is restored.

Talking of the Pride of Anglia, they are at Luton on Boxing Day ... I know, they aren't really East Anglia.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024