Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apropos of nothing in particular, 19:41 - Jan 8 with 661 viewsNthQldITFC

why are films listed in alphabetical order ignoring the definite article, but not ignoring the indefinite?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Apropos of nothing in particular, on 20:21 - Jan 8 with 591 viewsWacko

Because the former are way more common than the latter

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Apropos of nothing in particular, on 20:51 - Jan 8 with 568 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

I recently spent a night in a friend's spare room, but found it hard to get to sleep as their books, dvds, and music were all sorted by colour. Boxy, deep shelves of media mishmashed together to form a higgledy-piggledy gradient with no concern given to practicality or organisation. It was all bit Kirstie Allsopp for me.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Apropos of nothing in particular, on 21:03 - Jan 8 with 536 viewsKeno

Apropos of nothing in particular, on 20:51 - Jan 8 by SlippinJimmyJuan

I recently spent a night in a friend's spare room, but found it hard to get to sleep as their books, dvds, and music were all sorted by colour. Boxy, deep shelves of media mishmashed together to form a higgledy-piggledy gradient with no concern given to practicality or organisation. It was all bit Kirstie Allsopp for me.

You spent the night with Kirstie Allsop but got distracted by her racks?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Apropos of nothing in particular, on 23:04 - Jan 8 with 474 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Apropos of nothing in particular, on 20:51 - Jan 8 by SlippinJimmyJuan

If you wanted to sleep then why didn't you just close your eyes? Wouldn't have mattered that they're sorted by colour.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024