Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think one of the most shambolic goals ever was just scored at Anfield 20:27 - Jan 7 with 907 viewspointofblue

Why try and let the opposition score once when you can do it twice?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I think one of the most shambolic goals ever was just scored at Anfield on 20:30 - Jan 7 with 874 viewscbower

Obsessive passing out from the back means that will happen a couple of times per season.

bluescouser

I think one of the most shambolic goals ever was just scored at Anfield on 20:32 - Jan 7 with 857 viewsFacefacts

But I wish the Wolves manager would get a yellow for being constantly on the touch line, never in the technical area.
I think one of the most shambolic goals ever was just scored at Anfield on 21:12 - Jan 7 with 727 viewspointofblue

More poor defending, this time by Wolves.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 21:17]

I think one of the most shambolic goals ever was just scored at Anfield on 21:25 - Jan 7 with 684 viewsHipsterectomy

lol

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

I think one of the most shambolic goals ever was just scored at Anfield on 21:36 - Jan 7 with 650 viewsITFC_Forever

Wasn’t even the most shambolic in the last 24 hours or so. Everton’s last night takes that honour.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I think one of the most shambolic goals ever was just scored at Anfield on 21:44 - Jan 7 with 628 viewspointofblue

I think one of the most shambolic goals ever was just scored at Anfield on 21:36 - Jan 7 by ITFC_Forever

Wasn’t even the most shambolic in the last 24 hours or so. Everton’s last night takes that honour.

Everton's was just one error, really. Liverpool's had Thiago's error, recovered, and then Allison immediately gifted it back again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024