Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Youtube Rabbit Hole strikes again 14:29 - Jan 18 with 841 viewsKeno

Ok, so having just found Cilla singing Alfie I saw a link to her and Burt bacharach singing one of his classic, which I saw Noel Gallagher had covered...

and its actually a really good version

anyone care to link any other The Youtube Rabbit Hole gems they have found

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The Youtube Rabbit Hole strikes again on 16:34 - Jan 18 with 739 viewsBluespeed225

Saw him do this with Burt at Royal Festival Hall back in 96’. Great night, Burt saying how gutted he was with the Euro semi final loss a couple of nights before as he’d been here in 66’ o and was n a club with Bobby Moore late night after the Final! Noel also copied the song for ‘Half The World Away’.
The Youtube Rabbit Hole strikes again on 22:35 - Jan 18 with 633 viewsKeno

The Youtube Rabbit Hole strikes again on 16:34 - Jan 18 by Bluespeed225

Saw him do this with Burt at Royal Festival Hall back in 96’. Great night, Burt saying how gutted he was with the Euro semi final loss a couple of nights before as he’d been here in 66’ o and was n a club with Bobby Moore late night after the Final! Noel also copied the song for ‘Half The World Away’.

Oh wow!! Bet that was a good night!

The Youtube Rabbit Hole strikes again on 10:50 - Jan 19 with 543 viewsEdwardStone

I have recently become addicted to this sweet young lass

I believe the genre is called "Reaction"
The Youtube Rabbit Hole strikes again on 13:07 - Jan 19 with 507 viewsblueasfook

cant watch Youtube these days. It's just ad infested. Am b*ggered if I am paying for a subscription

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

The Youtube Rabbit Hole strikes again on 13:13 - Jan 19 with 484 viewsKeno

The Youtube Rabbit Hole strikes again on 13:07 - Jan 19 by blueasfook

cant watch Youtube these days. It's just ad infested. Am b*ggered if I am paying for a subscription

That doesnt happen to me when I pay a subscriptio, parhps its something Phil and Gav should think about offering?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024