Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok it's really been bugging me 20:59 - Feb 11 with 633 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is it lack of intelligence, or coaching? and that's not aimed at KM Btw, he has a team of coaches...

Why why why do we whip a cross in across the floor into a box filled with 6/7 opponent players....

It was Burns, then Jackson,

Are we hoping for a corner? it can't be a plan to try and score surely, the odds must be incredibly small for a town player to get on the end of them..

We must be one of the worst sides at putting the ball into the box from the right, you can almost point to the screen at where the ball is going to go, it's almost everytime.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Ok it's really been bugging me on 21:02 - Feb 11 with 585 viewsPioneerBlue

I thought it was football 101 to pull it back to the penalty spot not hit them flat across the 6 yard line

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Ok it's really been bugging me on 21:08 - Feb 11 with 538 viewsSwansea_Blue

In your case it’s a lack of intelligence. I can’t believe you’ve been coached to be this bad

We love a grass cutter don’t we? We’ve been a bit poor on corners too at times lately. I reckon it’s the ghost of Leadboots haunting the place - I’ve never known a player as good so unable to lift the ball off the floor. Even Leif’s delivery has dropped off a bit and he’s superb at this level.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ok it's really been bugging me on 21:09 - Feb 11 with 518 viewshomer_123

Ok it's really been bugging me on 21:02 - Feb 11 by PioneerBlue

I thought it was football 101 to pull it back to the penalty spot not hit them flat across the 6 yard line

we did try that a couple of times but Wednesday defenders kept getting a foot on it.

I thought our balls into the box were just off today, not just from the byline but all over.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ok it's really been bugging me on 21:12 - Feb 11 with 499 viewsascott11

Been saying the same for weeks now. Three times in the second half today we managed to get in behind. There was almost no pressure on the player making the cross, so he had time to pick a player in blue with a cut back, but they fired aimlessly at the six yard box. You only have to look at the goals we concede to see a half decent cross causes problems. However, at least Clarke knows that he’s allowed to throw the ball forwards, JD is a nightmare on throw ins!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024